Double Booms Jumbo
- DT2-30 Double Boom JumboDouble boom jumbo is a kind of two boom underground drilling jumbo machine typically used in tunneling construction of mining...
The double boom jumbo is a kind of two boom underground drilling jumbo machine typically used in tunneling construction of mining, metallurgy, water and electricity, railway, highway engineering, etc. It can work on face of the tunnel, roof, side and floor. In addition, the double boom jumbo can not only drill the blast hole, but also drill the bolt hole easily.
1. The double boom jumbo, owning a drilling speed of 0.8-2 m/min, can work with high efficiency.
2. This underground drilling jumbo machine has an advanced hydraulically controlled drilling system which is safe and simple to operate. The system incorporates the auto stop and anti-jamming function, which make sure that the machine can stop automatically at the end-point and wash itself automatically.
3. It can walk flexibly with direct diesel drive which can transport materials at a long distance.
4. The double boom jumbo has a low center of gravity, great mobility and remarkable stability. It is specially suit for the tunnels of big section.
5. Possessing a line of rock drills, drill jumbos and roof bolters, the double boom jumbo can drill the rock with a much lower cost per meter.
|Drill speed (m/min)||0.8-2||0.8-2|
|Drill rod length (m)||2.475 (standard)||3.05 (standard)|
|Hole diameter (mm)||27 - 45||27 - 45|
|Hole depth (once) (m)||2.1||2.7|
|Cross section W×H (m×m)||2 × 2 - 5.2 × 3.8||2.5 × 2.5 - 5.5 × 4.5|
|Traveling speed (km/h)||3||3|
|Climbing capability %||25||25|
|Rock drill number and type||2×HYD200||2×HYD200|
|Overall dimensions L×W×H (m)||7.35×1.35×1.6||7.95×1.35×6|
|Motor power (kw)||45||45|
|Voltage (V)||380 or 660||380 or 660|
|Total weight (kg)||9600||9800|
|Boom number and type||2× ZB2.4||2× ZB2.9|
|Swinging angle inner/outer (°)||14/47||14/47|
|Rotation angle (°)||180/180||180/180|
|Impeller number and type||2 × TJ2.1||2 × TJ2.7|
|Up /down (°)||105/15||105/15|
|Pivot angle (left/right) (°)||45/45||45/45|
Note: The above parameters are only for reference. They can be different from the actual parameters.